Bubblemaker Course :
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving and take their first breathe underwater, swim around in shallow water.
Rescue Diver Course Structure:
The PADI Bubblemaker Course conducted over 1 day
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 meters/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
- A child must be 8 years or older.
- Kids must be comfortable in the oater (but no prior experience is necessary.
- Parent’s approval.
- Liability Release and Assumption of Risk Agreements.
- Medical Statement stamped and signed by doctor.
- Standard Safe Diving Practices Statement of Understanding.
- PADI Bubblemaker Course Manual
- PADI Bubblemaker Course DVD Student Edition
- RDP or eRDP (Recreational Dive planner)
- Log book
Gear and Equipment
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts. Your local dive shop will advise you about anything else you need.